these contact forms sometimes take a day or two before we're notified by Weebly
- so you can email us as below
16 Barrett Rise, Malvern,
Worcs WR14 2UJ
FOLKLIFE CONTACT FORM - before sending, please read notes under "Do email us" on right - note publicity is only for Folklife members, and we don't review folk CDs.
is on the Folklife Directory site
If you've come from the Folklife homepage, you can go back to it at: www.folklife.org.uk
Do email us:
You can use the email form for messages.
Before emailing us - please note
• FQ is a print magazine - not a blog, nor email forwarding service! We don't use social media such as Facebook, twitter, etc.
• We only print Members' news; researched articles; and a few ads. For deadlines, word limits, etc, see "Folklife & FQ" page.
• Member-performers news is very welcome as above, including forthcoming CDs, tours, etc.
• So Non-Members are asked not to send editorial details about performers, festivals, etc, nor CDs for reviews. We do include non-Member ads if room (FQ ads maximum 1/4 of magazine).
Do join us:
You can use this as a Folklife Membership form:
Folklife membership for Folklife Quarterly, a 48 page (A4) print magazine, folk news (Wales, England West Country & west Midlands) & folklife traditions.
To join: £18 a year. Please send us £18 by BACS to:
Folklife, sort code 09-01-55, account 18675181.
or send us a £18 cheque to address on left.
EU £30. USA £36.
Then please email your name, postal address, & phone in the Message* section or email the information, confirming that you have checked that the BACS payment has been taken from your account, or that the cheque is in the post.
(no email? please PRINT when writing)
You will receive 1 copy of 4 quarterly issues,
and for each issue you can send in
------ your folk listings, as in this online DIRECTORY,
------ your folk news. Word limits apply: 200 words, more if advertising, see "Folklife & FQ" page.